- Create an event game where you create challenges and award points to incentivize desirable user actions.
- Include pre, during, and post-event challenges to continually drive engagement.
- Include prize(s) for the winner or top 3 participants to incentivize uptake and engagement further.
- Live leaderboard shows who's winning and adds extra motivation with real-time updates resulting in users' position on the leaderboard changing throughout the event.
- Manually award or remove users' points for engagement in workshops and breakouts or other good/bad behavior!
- Two challenge types, automated and custom, which are outlined in more detail below.
- Automatically award points for specific actions in the platform. These automated triggers are set up on the CrowdComms dashboard (CMS).
- Pre-event challenges:
- Update the profile picture and receive X points
- Complete multiple-choice surveys or quiz with X points for each question completed or answered correctly.
- Session engagement challenges:
- Take part in the live poll question and receive X points.
- Answer a live poll question correctly and receive X points
- Complete session feedback and receive X points
- Enter code included on the PowerPoint slide and receive X points.
Points awarded upon completing the automated challenges and live leaderboard updates
- Create custom challenges requiring users to type the correct answer or passcode to receive an allocated number of points.
- Limit the number of attempts to increase difficulty.
- Creativity is required to tie this into your specific event requirements. The examples below will give an idea of how this can work.
- Sponsor challenge: Go to the Sponsor page and find out what their new product is called. X points for entering the name of the new product.
- Session challenge: Watch the session starting at 9 am and confirm the primary aim for 2021. X points for entering the primary aim for 2021.
- Networking challenge: Each attendee has provided a unique piece of information as part of their registration. Use the 1-2-1 chat or start a 1-2-1 video call with other attendees and find their unique answers. Enter this into the 'Enter code' section to win X points per unique answer submitted.