Learn how to create a new event from scratch.
Creating a new event on the Eventboost platform is incredibly smooth! Log-in to your Eventboost account and access the "My Events" dashboard; then click on the gray "New Event" button on the top of the page. If you have an active subscription, the system will redirect you to the Event Details tab.
Before navigating the dashboard and the modules, you need to fill out four required information starred with an orange asterisk (). Below the mandatory information;
- Event Name (Internal Use)
- Event Type - Select whether your event is private or public
- Event Format - Choose whether your event is in-person, virtual, or hybrid.
- Event Location - Enter Country, address, zip code, and city for in-person and hybrid events
- Event Schedule - Choose a date first, then enter at least the starting and the ending time
For virtual events or virtual sessions of a hybrid event, you would need to select whether the session link is already available or not. To select it, use the gear button on the right side of the session, next to the bin button.
Once you have filled out the required information, click the blue "Save" button on the top-right of the page; Eventboost will then allow you to navigate all tabs and modules.
If you want to go back and change the required information previously entered, feel free to do that at any time!
See you online!